Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 143 - J'adore la photographie

I've started learning French... just as another thing to do in my spare time.  I did French at school but didn't enjoy it at all, and couldn't remember anything from back then so it hasn't helped anyway.  Since travelling to France, I have come to appreciate the stinky French people and their stinky cheese.  I have found the study of the language really fascinating.  The way the words have been translated from Latin to French to English, and also how the sentences are constructed and nouns are given male or female forms, with no logical reason what so ever.  Anyway, "a demain" (see you tomorrow)

Technical:
Canon 7d camera
ISO 640
EF50mm
-2/3 EV
f/4.5
1/160sec

Strobist:
Flash mounted to the left and behind camera @ 1/8 power
Ambient light from lamp in frame

Image Manipulation:
Vintage Effect, Vignette, Sharpen

No comments:

Post a Comment