Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 105 - Zumba Cindy

Here's my Zumba instructor.  She encourages me by laughing at me.... hmmm, hang on a second.  We have a lot of fun and I am slowly starting to get some moves.  This is my first attempt at doing a professional shoot.  Although I didn't have all day to shoot, I managed to get around ten awesome shots for a poster I plan to print for the gym.  Thanks to Troy for loaning me his flash unit.  Got a lot more technical with the lighting setup, three wireless flashes, softbox and a snoot.  I'm so pro now.

Technical:
Canon 7D camera
ISO 200
EF50mm
f/5
1/125sec

Strobist:
Key Light: Nissin di622 Mk II in 120x80cm baffled softbox, 2m height, 80cm distance @ 1/2 power left of subject
Rim Light: Sunpak flash shot bare, 20cm height, 3m distance @ 1/16 power behind and right of subject
Background Light: Nissin di622 with snoot, 1m height, 3m distance @ 1/16 power behind and left of subject

Photoshop:
Removed some stray hairs, removed some skin blemishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment