Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 89 - Return of the Surfer

If you get the feeling of Deja Vu, well there's a good reason for that.  Go back to Day 17 and see what you think.  This time I had the lens I really wanted for Day 17, but not on the camera body I would have expected back then.  I went for a ride down the coast with the Nikon shoved into a little CamelBack bag.  I spotted where the surfers were going of from the main land but it required me to walk a couple of kilometers in bike cleats.  I waited for the perfect moment when the waves crashed over the rocks and clicked.  I was really impressed how this image turned out.  I used a polarizer with an orange filter to get the contrast I was chasing.



Technical:
Nikon F4 camera
BW400CN ISO 400
Polarizer + Orange Filters
Tokina 70-210mm lens

No comments:

Post a Comment