Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 96 - Lunch by the Sea

Here's the last of the images I wanted to put up from the Black & White roll of film.  After taking the shots of the surfers, I packed up and was about to take off on the bike.  I noticed this girl sitting down to have some food.  It looked really nice with the ocean in the background so I got the camera back out and waited for the right moment.  Got the picture so a wave was just breaking in the background.  It's a really cool image to study (not to talk myself up or anything) and ask yourself, "What's she thinking about at this moment in time?  Why is she there?  Is she there with anyone else?"

A.  1) This is a bloody good sandwich.  2) Cause I can.  3) Yes, conveniently framed the boyfriend out of the shot.

Technical:
Nikon F4 camera
BW400CN ISO 400 film
Tokina 70-210mm lens
Polarizer + Orange filter

Photoshop:
Small amount of Dodge & Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment