Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 41 - The Skate Park

Ok, continuing my sudden confidence boost, I ventured off to the skate park near work and got chatting to some of the young guys.  Also meet an awesome group lead by Peter who runs a club called Scooter Booter, which gets young Aboriginal kids active and aware of health issues they will face later in life.  The kids were amazing and I spend about an hour there taking pictures and chatting.  It was a great experience which took a little effort from me to get over my confidence issues.

Technical:
ISO 100
EF17-40 @ 17mm
f/14
1/250
Nissin di-622 MkII Flash on camera with diffuser

Photoshop:
Sharpen, Highlight & Shadow correction, Remove light pole and rails


Here's a couple more images of the boys at the skate park...

No comments:

Post a Comment