Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 49 - Ray of Light, Jess

Walking home, I thought to myself, "I'm running out of time to get today's shot".  Just up ahead I noticed a girl with lovely long blond hair.  I sped up to try and catch her but then I got thinking, "what happens when I actually catch her?"  Would I have the courage to ask her for a photo?  Well, if you took a peak at the shot, then I guess you know what the answer is.  The young ladies name is Jess and she was awesome about it too.  I tried a few shots of her hair, which is what I first noticed about her when trying to catch up to her, but when chatting some more with Jess, I noticed her really cool glasses.  Jess, I hope this shot does you justice, thanks again for taking a minute out of your Friday walk home from work.

Technical:
ISO 100
EF50mm
-0.33 EV
f/5
1/80
Natural Lighting

Photoshop:
Blur, Black & White conversion, Sharpen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matt. Love this photo of Jess. I'm a bit biased because she's my Daughter. It is a great shot though. Just checked out your other photos on here. Great work love them. Photography is such a fun thing to do keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words guys. Let me know if you want a copy of the original. Just give my mobile number a call.

    ReplyDelete