Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 50 - Burning Down the House

It's looking a little suspicious, but somehow the house around the corner from us started to burn on its own accord.  It just so happens to be in the same block of houses where a historic house burnt down where the owner is trying to sell off the land.  I went for a walk to the house and used my new wireless flash trigger so I could point it through a window and then walk around and get a better angle.  I didn't feel real comfortable being around here, and it stank so I wasn't sticking around.  So here's the best shot I took looking through the kitchen window.

Technical:
ISO 100
EF50mm
f/1.4
1/60s

Strobist:
Wireless Flash Trigger, Nissin flash on manual @ 1:1 (Full Power).  2m to right of camera at same height.  Blue diffusion cap on flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment