Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 55 - Work Shot

Ideas are racing through my head for this job I need to do for work.  The big challenge is actually converting that idea into reality.  This shot ended up being the safest shot I could have done of all my ideas.  I needed to create a picture for an article on our new mobile banking facility.  We didn't need to necessarily need to show the interface, more to give an idea of when and why it's needed.  What better place then when you're shopping and need to see how much money you have in your account.  I did want to take a shot of someone rock climbing and have their mobile out to check their funds, this would give a young, extreme vibe to the shot but possibly a bit to radical for the image were trying to portray.  It has given me the inspiration to go do a rock climbing shot in the next couple of weeks.

Technical:
ISO 100
EF50mm
f/1.4
1/50

Photoshop:
Burn and Sharpen

Strobist:
Flash powered by sun

No comments:

Post a Comment