Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 72 - Hot Rods

I saw a sign mentioning a Hot Rod show on Sunday.  Wendy and I decided to go for a walk and check it out.  I was loaded up with the digital and film camera, I had pro written all over me.  When we got there, I handed over the digital to Wendy and I was going to get a little more intimate with the Nikon.  Straight up I was a lot more careful composing my shots but that didn't stop me from continually looking for a preview image displayed on the rear screen after taking each shot.  Ummm, it's a film camera Matt, no images until their developed.  Wenz and I had a ball walking around shooting cars, chatting to people and taking their picture.  Wendy came up with some amazing shots.  I'm so proud.

Camera:
Nikon F4 with 70-210mm f4-5.6 Tokina lens

Film:
Kodak BW400CN ISO 400



No comments:

Post a Comment