Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 77 - F 4 Fun

Here's the camera I've gotten excited about over the last couple of weeks.  There's dials all over this sucker.  Took me about a day to workout how to turn it on.  I'm such a photography noob.  I'm really starting to understand what Joe McNally talks about with photography... it's a game of inches.  Move a light over by an inch or two and the shot is completely different.  Light can tell a wonderful story, if you know how to use it.  I'm getting there slowly.

Technical:
Canon 7D camera
ISO 200
EF50mm
f/11
1/80sec

Photoshop:
Still going strong this month, no Photoshop in this one.

Strobist:
Sunpak fired into umbrella, camera left at 1m distance, 1m height @ 1/8th power
Nissin di622 MKII fired off my knees camera right with white diffuser, 0.5m distance, 0.5m height @ -2EV

No comments:

Post a Comment