Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 80 - InterWebs

Only had the iPhone on me today and on the way to work I noticed a spider web with dew across it.  It contrasted nicely against the hedge behind it.  After seeing the picture on the computer, the background is very busy and I would have used a wide aperture to blur it out with the good camera, but hey, didn't have it on me.  I only just noticed as I uploaded the picture but spot the insect caught in the web.  Amazing when you actually look into a picture and find little details.

Technical:
iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Really like this one Matt, including the background. It would be interesting to compare with a shot using one of your 'fancy' cameras with the background blurred, as you say. That is if the spider and dew will cooperate! :-) Moo

    ReplyDelete