Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 87 - Gold Coast in 120

Stay tuned for this entry... I have to shoot 9 more images on the Mamiya before I can get the film processed.  It will be the first image I have taken on the medium format camera over looking the beach from our 33rd floor of the hotel.

Well the day is finally here.  This has been a pretty epic journey to get to this stage.  Working out how to use the camera, using 120 film for the first time, sending film off to be processed in the mail, and now working out how to scan it and present in digital format. I've still got a lot to learn with this camera.  Getting the exposures just right for the film I'm using and focusing correctly with the depth of field guide.  Lots of fun to come...

Technical:
Mamiya RB67 Pro
Ilford PanF+ ISO 50


No comments:

Post a Comment