Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 78 - Iris & Winder's Wedding

To cut a long story short, saw blog of Toowoomba flood photos, called blog owner, talked on Facebook, meet up for coffee, talked cameras, tag along for wedding shoot.... sure thing, meet up at wedding, have awesome time, story done.  Jiaren is the blog owner in question and was a major influence on me getting the Nikon F4 going.  When we meet up for coffee, he brought along his Nikon FM2 film camera which he loves to use for his own personal work.  I took the Canon and Nikon along for the wedding and although there was some nerves prior to the wedding (I think more than when I got married), once we started shooting, they were long gone.  The weather wasn't the best but I think Jiaren and I used it to our advantage.  A huge thank you goes out to Jiaren for getting me involved and also a big thank you to Winder and Iris for letting me into their lives for a very special day.  I got some great images which I know you will love.  Here's my favourite shot.  I've also included one of Winder and Iris together, shot on the Nikon.

Technical:
1st picture shot on Canon 7D (digital)
2nd picture shot on Nikon F4 (film)

No Photoshop. straight out of cameras

Strobist:
All natural



No comments:

Post a Comment