Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75 - Tara

I needed to use up the last few shots on the camera so I could get the film developed and see if the camera was going to be any good.  After finishing some sushi, I sat on a park bench near the art gallery and waited.  That's when Tara came walking by.  I asked if it would be OK to take her picture and she was really cool with that.  In fact, she told me she has done some modeling work.  Once I started taking pictures, I could tell she was a model.  She instantly had the look and made it virtually impossible for me to take a bad shot.  Tara, if you drop by the website, please give me a call.  Would love to catch up again some time and do some more photos.  Also, let me know about the Nikon gear you have!!!

Camera:
Nikon F4 with 70-210mm f4-5.6 Tokina lens

Film:
Kodak BW400CN ISO 400

1 comment: